Practice Countdown

throwback

Tail of the Tape

Lbs changes

Justin Costello +20

Thorir Thorbjarnarson +12 (also from 6'5" to 6'6")

Glynn Watson +7

Thomas Allen +4

Issac Copeland +4

Isaiah Roby +4

Johnny Trueblood +2

Nana Anketen

James Palmer -3

Tanner Borchardt -15!!!

Others

Dachon Burke - Same height/weight as listed at Robert Morris

Dedoch Chan -5 (via Miss GC)

2018-19
image.png

2017-18

image.png

25 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Tanner was even heavier as a freshman and sophomore. Roster listed him at 275# but I think he started out even more than that.

Remember that last minute photo shoot where we stuffed poor old tanner in a jersey that was 2 sizes too small. That was cruel

1 hour ago, 49r said:

Tanner looks like he's got a basketball body this year.  Maybe he'll be serviceable? ?

If he can give us 4 points and 4 rebounds with serviceable post defense in like ten minutes a game we shall sing his praise from the HHC rooftops.  If heiman is already up to 215 maybe he won’t be redshirting this year like we all want him too. What’s that 20-25 pounds gained since the spring?

4 minutes ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

If he can give us 4 points and 4 rebounds with serviceable post defense in like ten minutes a game we shall sing his praise from the HHC rooftops.  If heiman is already up to 215 maybe he won’t be redshirting this year like we all want him too. What’s that 20-25 pounds gained since the spring?

I’m starting to think he might turn out alright for the Huskers, but his need to redshirt at this time goes beyond gaining weight. 

1 hour ago, big red22 said:

Man Amir Harris's move at the end of this clip makes me feel this kid is going to be a good one!  Add in the dunk he did in the other video about a month ago, he looks like he could have quite a few highlights for us :)

well, I mean not to be a downer or anything but that move he made was against Tanner....just sayin'. ?