Donovan Williams is N

bigFRED

5 hours ago, hhcdimes said:
5 hours ago, 49r said:

If Moos is trying - in any way - to influence Miles or for want of a better term, tell him how to run his program

It could very well be the opposite though. Seems like he'd be a lot more hands off than Eichorst.

Eichorst was the master of "hide and go seek."

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:39 AM, ConkintheCorner said:

Wonder if its possible that Moos has been on Miles about getting more in state talent or maybe its just that the talent is better.  We just seem to be really be focusing more of our attention in state lately.

I think Miles has always tried to recruit Nebraska.  It is a combination of things that players from Nebraska high schools, have not chosen Nebraska.  Add to that getting burnt by the Agau mess, offering, having him commit, and then didn't improve his game to the level the coaches needed him to, didn't help Miles with local coaches.  I also think the talent has improved in Nebraska.

1 hour ago, brfrad said:

I think Miles has always tried to recruit Nebraska.  It is a combination of things that players from Nebraska high schools, have not chosen Nebraska.  Add to that getting burnt by the Agau mess, offering, having him commit, and then didn't improve his game to the level the coaches needed him to, didn't help Miles with local coaches.  I also think the talent has improved in Nebraska.

I think you meant Aguek Arop in lieu of Akoy Agau.