Donovan Williams is N

bigFRED

• hhcmatt changed the title to Donovan Williams is N
6 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Best news of all, the future appears bright for Nebraska H.S. hoopsters staying at Neb.

We're going to need another successful season this year in order to keep the trains on the tracks though. Who knows what's going on in Moos' head, but any major changes can derail any positive progress made on and off the court.

27 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Wonder if its possible that Moos has been on Miles about getting more in state talent or maybe its just that the talent is better.  We just seem to be really be focusing more of our attention in state lately.

It seems like we've shifted our recruiting philosophy a lot in the last year or so and I also wonder how much the AD change, among other things, has influenced it.

49 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Wonder if its possible that Moos has been on Miles about getting more in state talent or maybe its just that the talent is better.  We just seem to be really be focusing more of our attention in state lately.

Think it may be a combination of both.

If Moos is trying - in any way - to influence Miles or for want of a better term, tell him how to run his program, then my opinion of him (which is already not great) just got that much worse.

Protest all you want but in my eyes his track record of managing hoops programs is poor to bad.  I want him about as far away from the hoops program as he can get thankyouverymuch.

I have never gotten the Moos love around the state. To me, he's got a lot to prove.

2 hours ago, 49r said:

If Moos is trying - in any way - to influence Miles or for want of a better term, tell him how to run his program, then my opinion of him (which is already not great) just got that much worse.

Protest all you want but in my eyes his track record of managing hoops programs is poor to bad.  I want him about as far away from the hoops program as he can get thankyouverymuch.

I have never gotten the Moos love around the state. To me, he's got a lot to prove.

I admit I don't know much about Moos but curious your thoughts on this. Perhaps it was a bit short sighted to hire Ernie Kent the second time around but his hire at Oregon compared to their previous history was a success.  Is there more to the story?