Dedoch is N and now out...

Huskerpapa

3 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Leaves me wondering why the hell we recruited him???  Did we simply trust someone when they said...hey we have a player that can really help you?  I am really NOT trying to dog on anyone, but jeez, what the heck!

from what i know, the coaches saw his height and juco numbers and gave him a shot. then when he got on campus he was smaller than they realized and couldn't play defense.

Edited by TimSmiles

8 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

?????

?They exist ?

?????

Actually, I was referring to what is to the right of a post, with the up and down arrows, the laugh face, etc.  But my inability to define what that is, or know its name, made it unclear.  Oh well.  ?

Edited by mwm89

11 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

from what i know, the coaches saw his height and juco numbers and gave him a shot. then when he got on campus he was smaller than they realized and couldn't play defense.

Didn't he visit? Surely they got a look at him working out in person before offering, didn't they? Probably just overlooked the flaws at the time because they had a need to fill. 

• Huskerpapa changed the title to Dedoch is N and now out...
9 hours ago, mwm89 said:

Actually, I was referring to what is to the right of a post, with the up and down arrows, the laugh face, etc.  But my inability to define what that is, or know its name, made it unclear.  Oh well.  ?

??????

?I understand!?

??????

I'd call that the feedback and eye roll in there would probably not be great for fostering good will towards man

On 10/30/2018 at 2:29 PM, imnothipp said:

It was a roll of the dice that did not work out.  Hope he lands on his feet.

Yeah I don’t have a problem with this remember that he had 3 years of elgiblity maybe they realized he wouldn’t develop or Chan didn’t want to wait to develop at least he is doing this in time for us to get a mid season transfer or grab someone for 2019 without worrying about 2020 at all.