Dedoch is N and now out...

Huskerpapa

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

I've never visited the site, but from what I've always been told, it's like a place where 30-year-old basement dwellers go to talk about anime and how to hack sites and post pictures of Rick Astley.  And stuff like that.

But I don't know much about any of that stuff, so maybe you're right.

I'm old so I don't really know either except for what I have read on news web sites. I could be wrong as well. I don't even know who Rick Astley is ? Again, I apologize if you were offended by my comment... 

4 hours ago, BigTate said:

I'm old so I don't really know either except for what I have read on news web sites. I could be wrong as well. I don't even know who Rick Astley is ? Again, I apologize if you were offended by my comment... 

This might refresh some people's memories:

32 minutes ago, BigTate said:

I was better off when I didn't know who he was. Thanks

The above is known as "Rick Rolling" where you try to trick someone into clicking on a link or video where it then plays "Never going to give you up" by Rick Astley.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's upcoming  episode of The Classic Chan-nel  where I break down Chan's senior year of HS and explain LARPing

54 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

The above is known as "Rick Rolling" where you try to trick someone into clicking on a link or video where it then plays "Never going to give you up" by Rick Astley.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's upcoming  episode of The Classic Chan-nel  where I break down Chan's senior year of HS and explain LARPing

Crap, now I have to google LARPing

• 2 weeks later...

Any dedoch news?    Will he be able to make an impact at all this year ?    He is listed at 6’ 8” just like Isaiah and tanner , but he is only 210 lbs while Isaiah is 230 and tanner are 250 lbs respectively.   I’m concerned he may not be  able to hang defensively with his light weight.   

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...