Davison Done

jimmykc

1 hour ago, 49r said:

It's crazy to think that Diaz was still on the team in 2012!  Seems like the Diaz era was much much further in the past.

Yeah, my only memory of Diaz being in the Big Ten is when he sank the free throws to defeat Indiana at home. Weird.

Edited by AuroranHusker

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, Cazzie22 said:

Jake Muhlheisen will be fine or Andy Markowski.

I vote Andy.  Nothing against Jake but I always enjoyed the extra detail that Andy added.  Very knowledgeable about the game.

Only problem is I think Andy burned a bridge or so I'd heard.  Can't remember the detail; maybe it was with the last AD.

1 minute ago, Norm Peterson said:

I vote Andy.  Nothing against Jake but I always enjoyed the extra detail that Andy added.  Very knowledgeable about the game.

Only problem is I think Andy burned a bridge or so I'd heard.  Can't remember the detail; maybe it was with the last AD.

Basically Andy publicly questioned the Miles hire.    TO didn't much appreciate it; nor did Miles.   So Andy was basically exiled to Siberia.  Too bad, because he was a good color guy.  

4 hours ago, royalfan said:

Speaking of Markowski, his shot was also exiled to Siberia.  Never seen a guy go from being a great high school shooter to such a brick factory in college so drastically as he did.  

I played against him in H.S. Even guarded him. He was more of a jump-hook type of shot dude in H.S. (probably 'cuz he was wayyy taller. lol)

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, HB said:

Basically Andy publicly questioned the Miles hire.    TO didn't much appreciate it; nor did Miles.   So Andy was basically exiled to Siberia.  

Whenever he's on the radio, my first thought is he joined the player boycott in 96.  Sure, he was a freshman, but so was Lue.