2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods -> Cincy

49r

10 hours ago, khoock said:

Guessing since we havent heard of him coming on another official visit, one or both parties isnt interested.

You gotta be correct. Seems like a back up back up plan for now. For the schools he’s visiting too seems like he might’ve been a reach if the offers never came.

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods - Decommit
  • hhcmatt unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On May 14, 2019 at 9:36 AM, ConkintheCorner said:

Just reading thru that thread looks like a lot of Minnesota fans want Tim Miles as their assistant..

The people that want Miles is very few in number.  Pitino isn't going anywhere for awhile, new extension and another good recruiting class coming in.  

The people that want Miles is very few in number.  Pitino isn't going anywhere for awhile, new extension and another good recruiting class coming in.  

The post above mentioned Miles as an assistant not as a replacer to Pitino.

Also I think Pitino would leave the gophers for a higher profile job in a heartbeat. He just hasn’t had crazy success to warrant a team going after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods -> Cincy
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Pretty solid to see Mika Adams-Woods at Cincinnati after the transition. Hope he does well. MAW seemed like a good dude. I am satisfied that Nebraska has Samari Curtis 'N'. GBR

I am really interested to see how his career goes.  I really like him as a prospect and he seemed like a good kid.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...