2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods -> Cincy

49r

5 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

https://www.zerogravitybasketball.com/news_article/show/973642

Continues to impress me honestly. I'm excited for this kid. 

https://newenglandrecruitingreport.com/in-the-news/2018-zg-prep-classic-day-2-recap

Mika Adams-Woods (2019) - The 6’3 Nebraska commit showcased his full range of playmaking abilities while leading his team to victory. Along with his silky smooth jumper, Adams-Woods consistently made highlight reel passes and showed an uncanny ability to control the temper his teammates. He finished with 19 points and 5 assists, and Cornhusker fans should be excited about what he can add to the Big Ten squad.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Anyone know what level of ball he is playing? Ex. Is he playing the equivalent of class A or B Nebraska high school ball? 

Prep School.  So they play Brewster Academy and he's playing with and against guys that are going to be playing Div 1 basketball.

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

The more I see, the more I DON'T want these next two years of classes to blow up.  My goodness we have some good pieces in the pipeline.

We are a ready to play post player away from really having to question what to do with miles. However I don’t see a ready to play post player on the horizon is the unfortunate thing 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...