2019 SG Jervay Green (Juco) - LOI

hhcmatt

I very much want this kid obviously we need a center but we have 2 Schollys left and we also need depth in any position as long as they can score. Plus I think he could be an elite player at this level. His ability to finish at the rim is excellent and in my opinion the 2nd most important part of being a good offensive player

2 hours ago, cjbowbros said:

I very much want this kid obviously we need a center but we have 2 Schollys left and we also need depth in any position as long as they can score. Plus I think he could be an elite player at this level. His ability to finish at the rim is excellent and in my opinion the 2nd most important part of being a good offensive player

This guy is for 2019 not 2018. As of right now we will have 5 scholarships open for 2019.

Edited by khoock

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dean Smith said:

Roughly the same geographic area? How about Sedrick Toney. He was there about the time Marshall was in Sterling. Of course he has nothing to do with Nebraska, but he was Andrew Toney’s cousin. So he’s got that going for him. 

Exactly!  ?

Too bad Andrew Toney flamed out quickly.   Early on I thought he would be one of the  great ones.  Bad feet? 

3 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

Roughly the same geographic area? How about Sedrick Toney. He was there about the time Marshall was in Sterling. Of course he has nothing to do with Nebraska, but he was Andrew Toney’s cousin. So he’s got that going for him. 

Which is nice!

• 1 month later...

Here is how we're looking at the moment for 2019-20. We have quite the junior class logjam here though it's hard seeing Thor and/or Nana come back should they end up riding the pine again this year.  Obviously Roby is also a threat to not be here for the opposite reason.  Burke and Green seem like they should be a good scoring core for 2019-20 after we lose the big guns to graduation.

image.png