2019 Recruits

Bugeaters1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
29 minutes ago, kansashusker said:

Every school in the big 12 except Baylor  has offered her and so has neb ariz state Arkansas Missouri etx so I think it’s safe to say she is expected to thrive wherever she goes — Texas ariz state and Missouri are all really good right now. They aren’t offering chumps. She is a program changer for whoever gets her — FYI she is a 2020 this is under the 2019 thread — she is 5’11 with long arms and athletic as a pg.   shot over 90 percent from FT line on huge volume and 49 percent for 3pt line. What coaches love most about her is she is a great passer and her iq and competitive grit and leadership r as high as anyone u will ever see.   She is still skinny but should keep getting stronger over time.   Trust me she would be the fan base favorite — Huskers r doing a great job recruiting her but problem is everybody else is working hard too. Just gotta cross our fingers she picks big red 

I had it right the first time I posted this over in the 2020. but thought that she was 2019. old and confused. 'll post it back over in the 2020 thread. and thanks for the response KH.