Thorir and Iceland at FIBA U-20 Tournament

Very comfortable in the pick and roll.  Would like to see some of that with Roby when he is in the game.  Great passer out of the pick and roll and good first step.  Doesn't elevate to finish as well as I would hope.  Doesn't shoot as well as I would hope.  Shot looks kind of flat to me.  Jury still out for me.  

5 hours ago, royalfan said:

Very comfortable in the pick and roll.  Would like to see some of that with Roby when he is in the game.  Great passer out of the pick and roll and good first step.  Doesn't elevate to finish as well as I would hope.  Doesn't shoot as well as I would hope.  Shot looks kind of flat to me.  Jury still out for me.  

Thought the exact same thing. Had some very nice assists

4 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

Right now, Iceland is playing Italy, and Italy looks dominant.

But that shouldn’t be surprising, I suppose: online sources say Italy has 60 million people, while Iceland has less than 400,000 people.

But I thought it was determined that the best players came from smaller cities.

• 1 month later...

Was trying to decide who i see coming out of that quarter of Thor, Nana, Amir, and Karrington Davis. To put a cap on this thread i thought I would add his final averages.

7 games

25.1 min

9.4 pts 4.0 reb 3.7 asst 1.3 stl 3.4 TO

FG: 34.9% 3pt: 33.3% FT: 52.2%

*Subpar to poor performances in the first 4 games

*Aside from TO's he came on much stronger over the last 3 games

* Left a lot of points at the charity stripe 12/23

*Tournament highs were 19 pts, 6 reb, 7 asst, 4 stl, 9 TO

*Shooting performance of 7/11 and 6/9 overall and 4/5, 3/4, and 3/6 from deep were the highlights 

*Not sure how how good opponents were from game to game. Feel free to look up their FIBA rankings and include it if you would like