2019 G Caleb Grill -> Iowa St

“South Dakota State was the first school to look at me,” Grill, a 6-foot-2 guard in the Class of 2019, told NBCSports.com. “That’s who I got the first offer from, and the first offer means the most from all the other ones because they’re the ones that found me and they’re the ones that recruited me.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2018/08/01/caleb-grill-commits-to-south-dakota-state-over-power-5-offers/

Maybe that will work for us with Chucky Hepburn.

• 7 months later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2019 G Caleb Grill
32 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I'd take him. And, selfishly as an Auroran, I'd want Baylor Scheierman to tag along from SDSU to Lincoln, NE. GBR !!!

Lol i usually dont comment too much on recruiting (aside from what we need from a positional stand point) bc i am far from a talent scout. If Hoiberg deems either worthy of a scholarship I will gladly welcome either or both aboard!

Just now, khoock said:

Lol i usually dont comment too much on recruiting (aside from what we need from a positional stand point) bc i am far from a talent scout. If Hoiberg deems either worthy of a scholarship I will gladly welcome either or both aboard!

Yeah, I hear ya... I am totally biased on Baylor being 'N'! He's probably a perfect fit as a Jack, but it would be super fun to see him compete with his home state team !!!!

• 1 month later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2019 G Caleb Grill -> Iowa St
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Thought I recognized this dude's name - he's at Mizzou now and just got ejected after a double T at Minnesota.

Whew, we dodged a bullet with this guy with the way B1G refs like to T up our players - he'd probably never finish a game if he had come here.

Plus he has a man bun. No thanks.

Edited by throwback

1 hour ago, throwback said:

Thought I recognized this dude's name - he's at Mizzou now and just got ejected after a double T at Minnesota.

Whew, we dodged a bullet with this guy with the way B1G refs like to T up our players - he'd probably never finish a game if he had come here.

Plus he has a man bun. No thanks.

That's hilarious. What a chucklehead! So it appears that Grill and Mizzou are a match made for each other, both are full of crap. Crisis averted in Lincoln.