What type of kid should we recruit?

I am deeply concerned why we seem to be unable to recruit a big man.  We have the makings of a very good team this year IF we do not have any injuries.  Injuries seem to happen to us every year and, as I see it, losing one of our big men would mean we would have to go with a very small lineup and i do not think that would work well in the Big 10.  We don't seem to have anyone that would be a strong forward or center for 2019 either than Heiman and I think the jury is still out on him.  It appears if things do not happen this year,s we may have another long wait. Please tell me that I am wrong.  We need rebounders!!!

Clearly our best lineup last year was without a true big.  Honestly, the days of having a "true big" are almost over I feel anyways.  We can win in the Big 10 without a true big.  You need talented players, a few stretch players, and everyone has to go all in.  We have that with Roby and Copeland.  We need to recruit more of those types of talent.

However, having someone like Jordy to come off the bench for a few is nice, but I don't think you need a true big man to truly be successful.

47 minutes ago, Husker4Life said:

I am deeply concerned why we seem to be unable to recruit a big man.

For one thing, right or wrong, we're not even recruiting traditional college centers

Verbal commits has Brady as a center because of his height but he's more like a 4.  For us I think he slots as a Roby/Copeland type center.image.png