Risky Roadz Podcast

Hey guys we know it's the off season and there is little recruiting news or any news right now but there is no time like the present to start a new Nebraska Basketball podcast the Risky Roadz Pod. Jake and I are so excited to cover the team this year and discuss this upcoming season for your enjoyment. 

In episode 1 we get right down to business and discuss what we saw from the team last year and how we think it will translate to this year.

The 1st episode can already be found through this link to our twitter page @RiskyRoadzPod and will hopefully shortly be approved by iTunes.

We also have an instagram @riskyroadzpod if you would like to give that a follow.

We would love any feedback or mailbag questions for future episodes!

Thanks so much guys hope you enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...

To keep from making to many new threads I'll just post about new episodes on this one. We have two new podcasts to share with you guys. One was posted last week as we continued with our player power rankings and briefly discussed Thorir's play in Fiba U20 basketball. I didn't have time to post about that one here because I put it up just before leaving for a camp that I was volunteering at which did not have cell coverage not the time to post on here. 

But, more importantly we had our first emergency pod today to talk about Jordy leaving the program and where that leaves the program going forward. Make sure to give us 5 stars and subscribe to help others fine the podcast and so you are ready for the upcoming season. If you don't know where to find the podcast they are in my original post. Thanks so much to anyone who's listening!

https://twitter.com/RiskyRoadzPod/status/1020744466699874305

Edited by cjbowbros