2020 G Donovan Williams

3 hours ago, colhusker said:

Is he the brother of the Williams kid from Southeast the went to Wisconsin on a football scholarship?

Yes, and if he's anything like Bryson, he's also going to be the highest character and hard working kid you can imagine.  It's absolutely criminal that they won't both be in a Husker uni.  

7 hours ago, Chuck Taylor said:

Saw it on 24/7, they've been wrong before. Of course, so have I. ?

Yeah, 247 has a DePaul offer on his profile page, but notice it's not also included in his timeline on that page. It was a different Donovan Williams who DePaul offered and whoever handles that for 247 put it on the wrong page. UNO is his only offer. 

• 3 weeks later...

Williams’ brother Bryson signed to play football with Wisconsin in December. Bryson remained committed to the Badgers even after reaching an offer from Scott Frost earlier in December.

“Bryson’s decision will not affect my decision at all, not one bit,” said Williams, who plays AAU for the Iowa Barnstormers. “I am super excited that Nebraska offered me, and them being in my hometown and a Power Five school is something I have been working towards. They are ahead of the race right now.”

OWH: https://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recruiting/boys-basketball/nebraska-basketball-extends-offers-to-creighton-prep-s-akol-arop/article_6d559d71-d9d6-5c27-b98f-b2db3092af92.html

• 2 weeks later...