2019 Recruiting

bigFRED

7 minutes ago, imnothipp said:

Has the Athletic Dept issued a press release for this class? I don't believe they have but am not positive. I am thinking if not, there may be 1 more signing coming.  

Yes, the class was announced last week.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/huskers-hoops-adds-three-recruits-two-more-open-scholarships-still/article_b024ebcd-3b25-5e29-8a60-a6793f77c47d.html#tracking-source=home-the-latest

3 hours ago, Section_316 said:

Is there any chance try to and possibly win any sort of appeal regarding an extra year for Borchardt? He played one minute as a sophomore?? Seems like he should have a chance to win an appeal over one danm minute? 

I like tanner. Brings great effort to the team but we should be setting our sights alil higher. If anything we should be shooting for a freshman version of tanner 

1 hour ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

I like tanner. Brings great effort to the team but we should be setting our sights alil higher. If anything we should be shooting for a freshman version of tanner 

We have two scholarships for 2019 and one for 2020 which means we have room for a full time guy and a grad transfer.

We very well might raise our profile this year but if you thought of Tanner as a grad transfer might he possibly be the best grad transfer big we've had here? (Okeke, Moses)

https://247sports.com/Player/Edward-Turner-46052550/

This may be a wishlist, but I was doing some research for PFs still available and I REALLY like this kid. We still haven't offered and he doesn't have a lot of great offers on the board. He wants to go to Arizona because his dad played ball there but they have loaded their class (I believe). 

I think he would fit well here, but this is just a conversation creator obviously

15 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Edward-Turner-46052550/

This may be a wishlist, but I was doing some research for PFs still available and I REALLY like this kid. We still haven't offered and he doesn't have a lot of great offers on the board. He wants to go to Arizona because his dad played ball there but they have loaded their class (I believe). 

I think he would fit well here, but this is just a conversation creator obviously

Nice length...doesn’t appear overly athletic or quick. 

18 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Has miles recruited the west coast at all in his tenure? 

I was trying to remember this guy's name for like 3 days because I was trying to remember including seeing your post yesterday. Today "hepa filter" popped into my head.

To me recruiting guys from Texas and the West Coast with their lack of B1G Network seems like you're recruiting guys with a built in excuses to transfer if they would actually come here in the first place. That's just me though