2019 Recruiting

bigFRED

If you have seen the recruiting maps one can tell the staff is out and about hitting a lot of locations.  The problem is, little is known about the players.  I am unsure why that is, as most of would relish any morsel of information. 

Edited by Huskerpapa

17 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

If you have seen the recruiting maps one can tell the staff is out and about hitting a lot of locations.  The problem is, little is known about the players.  I am unsure why that is, as most of would relish any morsel of information. 

Are you looking for something besides all the offers we have made?

20 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Are you looking for something besides all the offers we have made?

I'm not sure what I am after dimes.  In my mind, we get "surface" recruiting information, and that likely is all that we can get.  I guess I just like reading or hearing about all things Husker basketball so I want for more, more, more.  I would also love to see "where are they now" pieces.  There have been a few articles, but all they seem to do is further whet my appetite. 

1 minute ago, Huskerpapa said:

I'm not sure what I am after dimes.  In my mind, we get "surface" recruiting information, and that likely is all that we can get.  I guess I just like reading or hearing about all things Husker basketball so I want for more, more, more.  I would also love to see "where are they now" pieces.  There have been a few articles, but all they seem to do is further whet my appetite. 

Where are they now in terms of what events are we at when we're travelling? 

The recruiting calendar  is expected to change next year which won't effect us at all. Basically this means that we could see tournaments in different locations or times or stuff like that. It all has to be ratified by the NCAA and should be done so around August. This was via Andy Katz if you want to listen to the first two minutes of his podcast https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/march-madness-365-with-andy-katz/id1325823631?mt=2#

• 4 weeks later...

So right now my wish list is looking like this with our 4 schollies:

- Akol Arop 6'5 F 

- Robbie Beran 6'9 F

- Jervay Green 6'3 G (JUCO)

- Some sort of big time grad transfer (either PG or C) to help alleviate the loss of Cope, Palmer, and Glynn. Also as of right now i believe Roby will be the only senior next year.

Only issue with adding a JUCO is that it will put our Jr. Class at 6 players with the additions of Dachon Burke next year and Dedoch Chan this year. 

Edited by khoock