2019 Recruiting

bigFRED

Any news as to why things have been so quiet for us on the recruiting front lately?? The evaluation period is up and running and I haven't seen a single thing about moves we've been trying to do for the 2019 class. I follow UConn basketball some too and its night and day different, every other tweet I see is UConn bringing someone on an unofficial visit or getting a 247sports crystal ball pick.

Why are things so quiet for us right now??

Edited by noahjb24

On 6/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, noahjb24 said:

Any news as to why things have been so quiet for us on the recruiting front lately?? The evaluation period is up and running and I haven't seen a single thing about moves we've been trying to do for the 2019 class. I follow UConn basketball some too and its night and day different, every other tweet I see is UConn bringing someone on an unofficial visit or getting a 247sports crystal ball pick.

Why are things so quiet for us right now??

I went to UConn for undergrad. What Hurley has done so far has been remarkable. Hopefully land Kofi and Precious soon. 

Go Skies! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Huskerpapa said:

We likely will have five open scholarships right?  Glynn, Tanner, isaac, James and possibly Isaiah.  If that is the case, we are looking for a PG, Wing and possibly three bigs?

Based on odds, it's a safe bet at least one of Davis, Allen, Thor and/or Nana isn't around as well.

We'd be wise to shoot to take a guy at each spot (1-5)

Edited by nustudent

13 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

Sautter mentioned us offering a few guys, one of them being Trey Galloway from Indiana who "him and his dad love Michael lewis."

https://247sports.com/Player/Trey-Galloway-46050483

It would be quite the upset if we were able to pry this guy out of the state of Indiana.  At this point it would seem an upset to get anyone out of the state of Indiana. I think the last guy we had was Bear Jones.

4 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

It would be quite the upset if we were able to pry this guy out of the state of Indiana.  At this point it would seem an upset to get anyone out of the state of Indiana. I think the last guy we had was Bear Jones.

I just listened to Sautter's  pod and had a bunch of notes typed out of guys we'd offered and stuff when my computer crashed. Did you listen to it and have the names of the guys we all offered??

13 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

I just listened to Sautter's  pod and had a bunch of notes typed out of guys we'd offered and stuff when my computer crashed. Did you listen to it and have the names of the guys we all offered??

Do you have a link?