The Top 25 thread

JBARGIE

1 minute ago, hhcmatt said:

Dickie V has some serious love for Furman and TCU going... Yeesh.

John Rothstein published his ballot before the NU vs OSU game.  Would that have impacted his rankings?  

Paul Klee kept Villinova at 12 this week... yikes.

A lot of the voters that have us out have Maryland and Kansas State as the teams that are in.

1 hour ago, danrfri said:

You all realize that Jon Nyatawa is a Purdue graduate don't you? He has no bias towards Cregihton or the Big East. He just covers the Jays. You all sound like a bunch of insecure cry babies.

Always wondered where Matt Perrault ended up after he got axed in Omaha.  Welcome back, Matt!!

1 hour ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I think we've all been silently stalked for 6 years.  I am creeped out and have to shower now.

On a related note...I will not be crying and will be less insecure for the upcoming week as Nebraska is now ranked #25 in the AP poll!!!?

https://collegebasketball.ap.org/poll

A stalker probably wants you in the shower...

A note on a couple of these voters:

Dicky V.:  In the '90-'91 season, Dick Vitale said our win at home over #5 Michigan State was a fluke.  Fluke him.

John Feinstein:  Duke grad.  Absolutely loathsome and despicable commentary when he presumed the guilt of three Duke undergraduate students accused of rape when there was not simply a lack of evidence that they committed the crime, but ample evidence that they didn't.  His word shouldn't be trusted for anything, ever.  I'm not one to hold a grudge, but I don't think we should ever forget that case and the fact that people like Feinstein would have happily sent those 3 lacrosse players to prison for decades based on self-contradictory and confused accusations of a drug-addled and mentally ill woman, unsupported by any -- and I mean ANY -- corroborating evidence.

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

SE Missouri State is tied with #11 Florida State at halftime, 34-34 in Tallahassee (in front of what appears to be about 2500 spectators)

#18 Arizona State is trailing Vanderbilt by 8 points five minutes into the second half in Nashville.

Another masterful piece of scheduling for Miles was getting the OKST game on a neutral court over holiday break so that we didn’t play in front of a student less and possibly dead arena.

2 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Another masterful piece of scheduling for Miles was getting the OKST game on a neutral court over holiday break so that we didn’t play in front of a student less and possibly dead arena.

Coach Mo does the scheduling, this was a perfect venue for Miles & Co. in mid-Dec. Nebrasketball will be back at Sanford Pentagon! GBR !!!