2022 PF Jasen Green -> Creighton

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 7:14 PM, Faux Mike Peltz said:

What’s the over under on Tim Cannon winning a state title?? Normally I’d say chances are pretty high, but.....

It's funny, nobody did more with less than Cannon did at Bryan. He usually had a couple of good players, but never a roster that was anywhere near what the Metro powers had. But yeah, hard to figure how this year's team lost 5 games with all the studs. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Wasnt overly impressed with him, would like to see some more explosiveness.  Does he have an outside shot?   Kinda reminds me of Yvan..  He is an in state guy though so think we should still pursue him.

I think when you watch him next year you will have a completely different opinion of him. Just a hunch. 

1 hour ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Wasnt overly impressed with him, would like to see some more explosiveness.  Does he have an outside shot?   Kinda reminds me of Yvan..  He is an in state guy though so think we should still pursue him.

Yes, he does have an outside shot (nice looking stroke) with range extending beyond the 3 point line. He has good handles as well. He's not flashy but looks like he would fit Fred's system very well IMO.

46 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

Yes, he does have an outside shot (nice looking stroke) with range extending beyond the 3 point line. He has good handles as well. He's not flashy but looks like he would fit Fred's system very well IMO.

58 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

I think when you watch him next year you will have a completely different opinion of him. Just a hunch. 

Okay, I just watched the championship game so haven't watched a lot of his play but that's good to know.  I agree next year will tell us a lot about his game after they lose the core of that team!

57 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

6'6"... 6'7"ish... Nice looking stroke. Handles it well. Not flashy... Fits into Fred's System... SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER HUSKER GREAT IF YOU ASK ME!!! Reference picture. 

3 hours ago, ConkintheCorner said:

He was usually the fourth option on that team which is why they won a state title. Very smooth. It's his team now. We will see what he can do next year.

1 minute ago, Dean Smith said:

He was usually the fourth option on that team which is why they won a state title. Very smooth. It's his team now. We will see what he can do next year.

Yep. Pre state tourney he averaged 12 pts and 7 rebounds a game and had 39 assists, 32 steals and 35 blocks on the season. The other 4 Millard North starters will more than likely be on D1 rosters next year. Sandoval's play this season has moved him into that category per one of the OWH beat writers.