2022 PF Jasen Green -> Creighton

19 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

I wanted Jasen to be a Husker, just like Traudt and Sallis and Hepburn. Not only are they talented but they are home grown. Why the latter matters to me is basically a pride thing I guess in that such talent has been few and far between over the years and that talent has rarely ended up at NU. Oh well. I wish him and the others the best of luck except for when they play NU.

Ultimately what I care about the most is for Nebraska basketball to become relevant in the B1G, meaning upper half finish more often than not and of course, getting to and winning in the NCAA tournament on a consistent basis. I think Fred will get us to where we want to go and hopefully soon.

My thoughts as well. We might have missed on this round of local talent, but Fred has established that we're after them. We've missed guys in the past because we just didn't show enough interest. Good things ahead!

Goodness, he looks bad in that blue, plain awful.  

Well good for him and good for Creighton.  Man that is hard to say.  I like his game and he has proven to be a good team player.  It will be interesting to see if he becomes more than a "blend" player.  I am betting that he continues to expand his game.

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2022 PF Jasen Green -> Creighton
  • 2 weeks later...