2021 PG Chucky Hepburn -> Wisconsin

• uneblinstu changed the title to 2021 PG Chucky Hepburn

Going to be tough pull it seems:

http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recruiting/boys-basketball/sautter-chucky-hepburn-is-a-star-in-the-making-but/article_8a135d9f-a188-51e6-8e03-abb263ffbb8b.html

“My dream is to play in the NBA and become a known commodity,” Hepburn said. “Oregon and Creighton are the schools that I have dreamt about putting a jersey on for, but I am open to any school that is a good fit for me.”

Edited by dskurz

@EricNScottsdale
Replying to @OmahaHSHoops and @chucky_hepburn
I talked to a few college basketball assistants recently who told me Chucky Hepburn will be hearing from blue blood programs very soon if he keeps up tearing it up on AAU circuit. I’ve heard Kansas and UCLA are close to offering, and Duke has watched Hepburn recently

11 minutes ago, HuskerPower #nato73 said:

Eric in Scottsdale also on twitter claiming inside knowledge that we will play a neutral site game in Sioux Falls against North Carolina.

I am just reporting.

Yeah you're right, here.  Obviously Duke, Kansas and UCLA aren't going to waste much time on an unranked HS freshman.  They can afford to wait until he's a senior to swoop in and offer if it looks like he's going to be worth something for them.

I don't understand what his delusion is, exactly, but it appears he has fantasies of Nebraska (especially in hoops) being something it clearly is not.

Edited by 49r

2 minutes ago, 49r said:

Yeah you're right, here.  Obviously Duke, Kansas and UCLA aren't going to waste much time on an unranked HS freshman.  They can afford to wait until he's a senior to swoop in and offer if it looks like he's going to be worth something for them.

I don't understand what his delusion is, exactly, but it appears he has fantasies of Nebraska (especially in hoops) being something it clearly is not.

Probably a Jaysker trying to make NU Hoops look silly. And it's so ridiculous it is kind of funny.

10 hours ago, HuskerPower #nato73 said:

Eric in Scottsdale also on twitter claiming inside knowledge that we will play a neutral site game in Sioux Falls against North Carolina.

I am just reporting.

Matthew Mors out of Yankton just finished his freshman year and is one of the nation's top players in that class. 

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/sports/player-of-the-year-nominee-matthew-mors-leads-yankton-to-first-title-in-40-years

So if you're wondering why the heck NC would play in Sioux Falls, that might be the reason. Seems like they did that with one of the other kids they were chasing, like Harrison Barnes. Might have been someone else, though. 

I am just speculating, not reporting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...