Copeland is back

The rotation should be interesting.   Sure bets seem to be Thomas, James, Glynn, Isaiah, Isaac and Jordy.  Fighting for the next two or three spots will be interesting.   It would seem that we will have good depth.   At this moment I would guess that Tanner would likely be a strong candidate partially due to need.

3 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

The rotation should be interesting.   Sure bets seem to be Thomas, James, Glynn, Isaiah, Isaac and Jordy.  Fighting for the next two or three spots will be interesting.   It would seem that we will have good depth.   At this moment I would guess that Tanner would likely be a strong candidate partially due to need.

I think the big question is who wins the 2 spot.   Allen/Thor/Akenten battling it out.   I think NaNa might be the odd man out there.  Harris will play.   Think Borchardt sees some spot time right now, depending if we find another big.  Hopefully we do.  

5 hours ago, nustudent said:

I think the big question is who wins the 2 spot.   Allen/Thor/Akenten battling it out.   I think NaNa might be the odd man out there.  Harris will play.   Think Borchardt sees some spot time right now, depending if we find another big.  Hopefully we do.  

If nana can understand the defense he’s gonna play. He’s 6’6” ish and can shoot it 

10 hours ago, nustudent said:

No.   Need a shooter in there and don’t think you want to play all 3 of your frontcourt players at the same time.

Need to stagger the rotation a bit 

is Allen ready to start? Bring Jordy off the bench? At least we have some options now...

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

is Allen ready to start? Bring Jordy off the bench? At least we have some options now...

I think he'd be ready.  It'd be ideal because of what's around him too.   

Yeah.  Jordy off the bench.   Roby and Copeland need to play as much as possible.   Give Jordy 10-15mpg depending how quickly he's piling up fouls that game.

Late to the party but sound the cowbell.  I had a decent feeling Palmer would be back but did not expect Isaac back.  I thought we could still be a pretty good team with losing Copeland but getting him back is just icing on the cake.  Our 7-8 man rotation is going to be pretty darn good.  If someone like Thor or Nana takes the next step and gets us some good minutes watch out.

2 hours ago, colhusker said:

Been off the grid for a couple days in north central Nebraska.  May need to go off the grid more often.  Great news!!

@colhusker I say this with all due respect and as an old friend: "Please go away from January through March 2019, my friend. Get off the grid somewhere and chill. We'll DVR the entire run for you. We promise."