NBA Playoffs

khoock

On 5/25/2018 at 7:46 AM, Blindcheck said:

I like the hire of Bud as coach and think he might have been the best on the market...

I was very intrigued by Becky Hammon...I think she might have been the type of coach paired with Giannis that the NBA would have put on the list to get favorable treatment.....I don't think the NBA will want Becky to fail, so her teams might get a few more of the 50/50 calls.

Interesting angle.  Makes a ton of sense.  I would have loved to have seen it too.  I can't imagine the shit she's already put up with.  Pop's stamp of approval carries a lot of weight.  I wonder how long until she gets a job?  Huge barrier to break.  As far as I'm personally concerned, NBA does a better job of speaking to political issues than most major sports.  But still, all sports are twisted masculine fantasies in one way or the other.  Hard enough for female broadcasters to break through, let alone a HC.  I don't doubt her qualifications.