Jalen Suggs 2020 PG

:Bow:  to @Navin R. Johnson for being the first to report this (wasn't mentioned on the Football Boards until about 11 am Today:Taunt:)!  

But seems like he is only a *** in football!  We might see a battle of the 'Coaches' for his services if he commits. :Lol:

Someone opined elsewhere  he may arguably be the best basketball player in the 2020 class and could wind up in the NBA.

1 hour ago, Red Don said:

:Bow:  to @Navin R. Johnson for being the first to report this (wasn't mentioned on the Football Boards until about 11 am Today:Taunt:)!  

But seems like he is only a *** in football!  We might see a battle of the 'Coaches' for his services if he commits. :Lol:

Someone opined elsewhere  he may arguably be the best basketball player in the 2020 class and could wind up in the NBA.

Thanks, but I'm not even a big football fan!  Maybe he could play both for us, and I'm sure no other school has suggested this!

22 hours ago, Red Don said:

:Bow:  

Sat here for time trying to figure out bad word you had used before it dawned on me you meant a 3 star lol

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...