Day and Time Contest

cipsucks

New deal.  Since this is dragging on, anyone who has already entered and wants to make a change to their prediction, is free to do so.  (I would encourage those who picked a March date to take advantage of this offer.)  This contest is still open to all others who want to enter. 

Just now, The Polish Rifle said:

An extension.

He's coming back and they're working on "numbers" and "details"...that would seem to indicate that an extension is coming. I guess everyone can guess the date and time of it, but it kind of seems like a moot point now. 

1 minute ago, MilesDavis said:

He's coming back and they're working on "numbers" and "details"...that would seem to indicate that an extension is coming. I guess everyone can guess the date and time of it, but it kind of seems like a moot point now. 

Rules are rules! "An announcement that an announcement is coming doesn't count."

Here's what I'm going to do.  I first heard about Miles coming back when Robin Washut was on Nick Bahe's show today.  That was 11:30 am.  jimmy guessed 10 am March 27th, so he gets 2 bags of jerky and two beef sticks.  I'll make the same offer to everyone else to guess when the new contract is formally released.  You can keep original guesses, or change them one last time.  Good luck!