Transfers

Bugeaters1

If she is a "Graduate Transfer", and has met other stipulations, it is possible she would be eligible to play immediately.  I'm not aware if she has graduated or not. She was listed as a Red Shirt Junior in 2017/2018.  This will be her 5th year, so she has had time to get a degree.  If the statistics I read were accurate, it looks like she led the team in rebounds this year. She wasn't a scoring leader, but did contribute on the offensive side.  Interesting transfer.

We do have that Moos connection to Wash St. to help us out.  And wasn’t her coach fired?  If she applied for a waiver she might get it based on some things NCAA has done recently, but you never really know with them.
Yes Daugthery Was fired. She had some health issues.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

This may be a  little dated (March 23rd)  but just in case you didn't see it before.  :ph34r:

McKewon: Amy Williams making sure Husker women embrace expectations after surprise season

Now, the expectations have been raised. Williams embraces that, and she should. Only three players graduate, and a nationally ranked recruiting class of four players joins the program. Williams said she sees no player departures right now.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/womens-basketball/mckewon-amy-williams-making-sure-husker-women-embrace-expectations-after/article_92a178c0-7b9d-5b07-836a-40cb97472d5e.html

With a couple weeks remaining in the academic semester, Williams said she doesn’t expect any players to transfer to other schools. A few are examining their options from a “health or academics” perspective, though, including forward Rachel Blackburn, who continues to battle chronic knee pain. Blackburn averaged 1.5 points and 1.9 rebounds last season in 29 games off the bench.

This was Amy's latest thoughts on players that may leave.  It is on the Media post on April 18th where she said Bill Moos and her were on the same wavelength.  First time I heard the "academics" used.

18 hours ago, HUD said:

With a couple weeks remaining in the academic semester, Williams said she doesn’t expect any players to transfer to other schools. A few are examining their options from a “health or academics” perspective, though, including forward Rachel Blackburn, who continues to battle chronic knee pain. Blackburn averaged 1.5 points and 1.9 rebounds last season in 29 games off the bench.

This was Amy's latest thoughts on players that may leave.  It is on the Media post on April 18th where she said Bill Moos and her were on the same wavelength.  First time I heard the "academics" used.

Been busy with work, not much time to read what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...