Nebraska (22-10) vs. Mississippi State (22-11) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, tcp said:

i feel for these guys. they didn't just get kicked in the nads once, they got slammed twice it's asking a lot to give a crap after that after a long, frustrating season. accomplishing so much for the program, only to basically get mocked for it. 

Plus, you play 1 game in 2 weeks.

I will say that this isn't the same team we saw win 9 of the last 10 or whatever.  This is a team that honestly looks a little disinterested.  That is a little to be expected and I don't blame them at all.  To accomplish so much... only to be basically told that they didn't deserve much.

3 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Nice move by the BIG to have this layoff for all of it's teams.

Statistically speaking over time the teams with longer layoffs have won more games than expected. We would probably feel differently if we had some guys banged up/slightly injured

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I will say that this isn't the same team we saw win 9 of the last 10 or whatever.  This is a team that honestly looks a little disinterested.  That is a little to be expected and I don't blame them at all.  To accomplish so much... only to be basically told that they didn't deserve much.

Well continue to prove you deserve better. To come out and play like ass, all it accomplishes is letting people say “see, we were right about Nebraska”.