2018 Transfer Market

hhcmatt

59 minutes ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

This would be a real blow to our future outlook IMO if it happens 

Wow, with all that's going on I would put this at the bottom of a list of our problems.  Losing Xavier is a big deal.  This wouldn't be. 

57 minutes ago, HB said:

Wow, with all that's going on I would put this at the bottom of a list of our problems.  Losing Xavier is a big deal.  This wouldn't be. 

I’m looking to move past Xavier as he is likely uconn bound now( which might speak to the kids character that he would just jump to a school that had no previous interest that I know of ).  Barring anyone else transferring and assuming only Copeland leaves to go pro the roster looks fairly good for 18-19. Even 19-20 would have promise with Allen Thor nana Davis Heiman and hopefully a senior roby and Jordy. Now granted I’m well aware the wheels could fall off here any day now and we could lose 2-3 transfers

26 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I saw Hines execute a dribble 

Other differentiations - he finished with both his right and left hands at the rim; he looked like he could catch the ball; he set legal screens and could roll to the basket on pick and rolls; he ran the floor pretty well. There were no defensive clips on the video, so whether he can defend or protect the rim like Duby is still an open question. Likely an upgrade on offense, but an unknown on defense. 

On 4/7/2018 at 12:36 PM, krazzykirk said:

Prentiss Nixon is leaving CSU as a transfer.  Was ranked the #13 player in Illinois the same year that Glynn Watson was #3 player and Ed Morrow #5 player. Was CSU leading scorer with 16 points game. Unfortunately point guard which we don't need.looks to be good friends with Glynn Watson. BY  the way the number 1 player was Jalen Brunson

Ike Obiagu, C, Florida State: The freshman 7-footer announced on Twitter on Sunday that he is transferring. Obiagu blocked 2.1 shots in only 10.7 minutes per game. His 20.9 block rate would have ranked first nationally had he played enough minutes to qualify on KenPom.com’s leaderboard. Obiagu also averaged 2.3 points and 2.6 rebounds.

1 hour ago, jayschool said:

Ike Obiagu, C, Florida State: The freshman 7-footer announced on Twitter on Sunday that he is transferring. Obiagu blocked 2.1 shots in only 10.7 minutes per game. His 20.9 block rate would have ranked first nationally had he played enough minutes to qualify on KenPom.com’s leaderboard. Obiagu also averaged 2.3 points and 2.6 rebounds.

Him and Amir Harris would be a nice way to end the recruiting cycle.

Like Dimes said a few weeks ago, it makes too much sense to snag 2-3 redshirt transfers every year. You dont need 13 players most years and kids almost never want to redshirt willingly these days. 

Eron Gordon, 6-3 sophomore PG from Seton Hall. Averaged 8.5 minutes and 1.2 points in 30 games. Started one game. Went 6 of 17 from deep, but only 6 of 15 from the FT line. Yikes.

Eric Gordon's brother. From Indianapolis. Was a Rivals Top 150 (#134) out of HS class of 2016.

Edited by jayschool

3 minutes ago, jayschool said:

Eron Gordon, 6-3 sophomore PG from Seton Hall. Averaged 8.5 minutes and 1.2 points in 30 games. Started one game. Went 6 of 17 from deep, but only 6 of 15 from the FT line. Yikes.

Eric Gordon's brother. From Indianapolis. Was a Rivals Top 150 (#134) out of HS class of 2016.

We were in on him back in the day.

http://huskerhoopscentral.com/forums/topic/5405-2016-pg-eron-gordon-seton-hall/