2018 Transfer Market

hhcmatt

6 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

#InMilesWeTrust but I’d love to see what he’s got up his sleeve, fingers crossed the good news will start to come in waves, first sign of that is hopefully Xavier staying onboard 

I fully expect Miles to save the Xavier situation in the home visit.   He's a decent closer.

EDIT:  I may have spoken too soon.  In a weird fit of optimism, which is not my nature.  That'll teach me to forget this is Nebraska basketball.  Carry on.  

Edited by HB

Anyone have any information on a kid named Harrison Henderson?  I know he is 6'10 and has been at USC. My nephew sent me a note last night saying Harrison is very interested in Nebraska base on what a family member  of Harrison (think he said is Grandma) told him. Guess Miles recruited him out of high school but could tell he was a west coast lean.  Family supposedly loves Tim too.  Supposedly has a full release from USC.

Sorry if he has been discussed

19 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Anyone have any information on a kid named Harrison Henderson?  I know he is 6'10 and has been at USC. My nephew sent me a note last night saying Harrison is very interested in Nebraska base on what a family member  of Harrison (think he said is Grandma) told him. Guess Miles recruited him out of high school but could tell he was a west coast lean.  Family supposedly loves Tim too.  Supposedly has a full release from USC.

Nebraska didn’t offer him outta high school, but he had an okay list of offers. He was a top 300 guy outta high school. Would sit one to play two. Had okay high school numbers and just never really got a chance to play at USC. Would be a good use of a scholarship in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, colhusker said:

His contributions for USC this past year was about the equivalent of Thor...13 games at about three minutes per.

14 hours ago, WestOHusker said:

Kenya Hunter effect already going into action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on he's trying to accomplish. He could easily be the starting PG at Rutgers. At UConn he's probably an unhappy coming off the bench guy if Alterique Gilbert's shoulder has healed.

17 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Nebraska didn’t offer him outta high school, but he had an okay list of offers. He was a top 300 guy outta high school. Would sit one to play two. Had okay high school numbers and just never really got a chance to play at USC. Would be a good use of a scholarship in my opinion. 

Was told, again all second hand, that Miles knew he was a west coast lean and backed off.

1 hour ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Can we put a restriction on him if we release him?

We could do that to a transfer, not a guy we let out of a LOI if it comes down to that.

As far as UCONN goes let's say he does get out of the LOI. Would it be better if he was playing for Maryland or Iowa and we get to see him twice a year?