Jump to content
hhcdimes

Scouting Miss St

Recommended Posts

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, HuskerFever said:

 

I found it surprising that according to either OMW or LJS, we have the most NIT appearances than any Big Ten team.

We've been to so many NITs they use to call the Bob Devaney the "Apple Orchard" with all those NIT banners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HB said:

 

Seriously, just a question clear out of nowhere?   WTF.   Sounded like a loaded question at a minimum.  

 

Pry based on the USC game last night.   Metu sat out last night's game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HB said:

 

Seriously, just a question clear out of nowhere?   WTF.   Sounded like a loaded question at a minimum.  

Yep. Just wanted to see if anybody had any inside information. I've seen a couple players sit already from other teams that don't seem to be injured. My guess is they are likely going to transfer. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of anything like that with our team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuskerFever said:

 

Some of the players are going into the NBA Draft and don't want to get injured.

Good point. Didn't think of that.

 

Guess I'm not too used to us having NBA caliber players or playing in post season tournaments. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, khoock said:

Yep. Just wanted to see if anybody had any inside information. I've seen a couple players sit already from other teams that don't seem to be injured. My guess is they are likely going to transfer. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of anything like that with our team.

 

OK; thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://hoopshd.com/

 

-(5) NEBRASKA AT (4) MISSISSIPPI STATE (9:00 PM, ESPN2). There is actually some familiarity between these two teams – they played a charity exhibition in the preseason that Mississippi State won in Starkville back in October. This should be a fun matchup between a pair of homecourt heroes.

 

Research is hard sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, hhcdimes said:

I think Nick Weatherspoon will be out for this one

 

I read this morning he is definitely out. That makes a big difference as MSU is not a particularly good ball handling team other than the Weatherspoon brothers, and Nick is the better of the two. Plus they lose 11 PPG and the guards that will platoon as Nick's replacement are not that great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2018 at 10:36 AM, hskr4life said:

http://hoopshd.com/

 

-(5) NEBRASKA AT (4) MISSISSIPPI STATE (9:00 PM, ESPN2). There is actually some familiarity between these two teams – they played a charity exhibition in the preseason that Mississippi State won in Starkville back in October. This should be a fun matchup between a pair of homecourt heroes.

 

Research is hard sometimes.

 

Ummm,  I can't find it anywhere in the link, but as you suggest, they must be wrong.  The Huskers bested Mississippi State 76-72 in the October exhibition game.  :o  

 

...(Special Exhibition Game for Charity)
Sun, 10/22 @ Mississippi State, (76-72) - Huskers go ahead 23 pts, survive comeback to top MSU 76-72

 

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=24&SPSID=22&DB_OEM_ID=10010;)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×