Scouting Miss St

hhcmatt

1 hour ago, HB said:

Seriously, just a question clear out of nowhere?   WTF.   Sounded like a loaded question at a minimum.  

Yep. Just wanted to see if anybody had any inside information. I've seen a couple players sit already from other teams that don't seem to be injured. My guess is they are likely going to transfer. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of anything like that with our team.

8 minutes ago, khoock said:

Yep. Just wanted to see if anybody had any inside information. I've seen a couple players sit already from other teams that don't seem to be injured. My guess is they are likely going to transfer. I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of anything like that with our team.

OK; thanks. 

http://hoopshd.com/

-(5) NEBRASKA AT (4) MISSISSIPPI STATE (9:00 PM, ESPN2). There is actually some familiarity between these two teams – they played a charity exhibition in the preseason that Mississippi State won in Starkville back in October. This should be a fun matchup between a pair of homecourt heroes.

Research is hard sometimes.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, hhcdimes said:

I think Nick Weatherspoon will be out for this one

I read this morning he is definitely out. That makes a big difference as MSU is not a particularly good ball handling team other than the Weatherspoon brothers, and Nick is the better of the two. Plus they lose 11 PPG and the guards that will platoon as Nick's replacement are not that great.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:36 AM, hskr4life said:

http://hoopshd.com/

-(5) NEBRASKA AT (4) MISSISSIPPI STATE (9:00 PM, ESPN2). There is actually some familiarity between these two teams – they played a charity exhibition in the preseason that Mississippi State won in Starkville back in October. This should be a fun matchup between a pair of homecourt heroes.

Research is hard sometimes.

Ummm,  I can't find it anywhere in the link, but as you suggest, they must be wrong.  The Huskers bested Mississippi State 76-72 in the October exhibition game.  :o  

...(Special Exhibition Game for Charity)
Sun, 10/22 @ Mississippi State, (76-72) - Huskers go ahead 23 pts, survive comeback to top MSU 76-72

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=24&SPSID=22&DB_OEM_ID=10010;)