Where's Norm?

49r

Okay, so it's been more than a day and we still have yet to see an official Norm Peterson post. It seems he's gotten hung up in limbo, but who knows what's really going on.

He could be taking a motorcycle trip through Copper Canyon in Mexico, tripping on peyote for all I know. That's Norm there, with the Stars and Stripes helmet:

easyrider.jpg

Then again, I don't know much.

What say you commentariat? What's the hold up with Norm? Post your best guess here.

No, Norm is the guy in the football helmet riding in back. And he has been too busy looking for his chair in the practice facility to come over to the new board yet. And while we are on the subject, I don't think Cip or (shhhh) our resident Bluejay troll have walked toward the light yet.

No, Norm is the guy in the football helmet riding in back. And he has been too busy looking for his chair in the practice facility to come over to the new board yet. And while we are on the subject, I don't think Cip or (shhhh) our resident Bluejay troll have walked toward the light yet.

Maybe Norm is helping cip make salsa has a message board warming present? ;)

Yeah, come to think of it, cip hasn't shown up yet, either.

As far as those blue people...I'm sure they'll make their way here in due course. <_<

DIdn't you mean "flew to the sight?"