Where does Nebraska land?

unl

Call your shot - postseason predictions.   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Nebraska land?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2018 at 10:00 PM

8 minutes ago, dskurz said:

I would think if Nebraska thought there was a decent chance at making it, they would be hosting a watch party, so therefore my feeling is unfortunately not in.

I don't have a tangible source/link, but i heard they were going to host a watch party, but it waa going to be a private event. Not sure if anybody else has heard that.

I just read the article in the Omaha world herald. They asked the team and they wanted a private event. Makes me feel a little better even though it was yet another article from those that should be championing us instead of making the case against.

4 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I am going to call it right now.  We're in Dayton.  I am going to go a step further and say that it is going to be US and OU in Dayton.  $$$$$$

I sincerely appreciate your positivity re: our chances in the tourney. You’ve been saying  were in for a long time, consistently. I don’t know that you’ll be right but I like the outlook. I was feeling good early this week but seems like all the conf tourney games have not been favorable. Thanks for keeping the optimism alive! 

1 minute ago, LNKtrnsplnt said:

I sincerely appreciate your positivity re: our chances in the tourney. You’ve been saying  were in for a long time, consistently. I don’t know that you’ll be right but I like the outlook. I was feeling good early this week but seems like all the conf tourney games have not been favorable. Thanks for keeping the optimism alive! 

Hell I've been doing that since I joined the board.  I eat, sleep, and drink red kool-aid.  I actually think we did fairly well overall for the conference tournament games.  It wasn’t a dream scenario where everyone loses, but it also wasn’t terrible for us.  We had a lot of games go in the direction that gave the committee something to think about.  That is a good thing for us.  Keep up the red power... win or lose tomorrow!

7 hours ago, LNKtrnsplnt said:

I have you an up arrow because it is the first time I noticed the blue jay getting the bird.