NIT bracket announcement

arliepro

Just now, hhcdimes said:

I think it's quite valuable to pay attention to what the head of the NCAA selection committee has to say about their process.

Well, I didn't word that very well, because that's really not what I'm referring to. I am talking about the ppl who get riled up by John Bishop in response to Ras' stuff. It's not worth your time.....

Im sure everybody is over it, but man how unlucky were our post season draws?

1. Hot Michigan team that goes on to win it all. Do we win our first round game if we play someone else?

2. A Miss St team that has since gone on to smoke Baylor and Louisville on their own courts. Are we in the NIT semifinals if we play someone else first round? Or host Miss St instead of play them on the road?

Kind of frustrating.

37 minutes ago, khoock said:

Im sure everybody is over it, but man how unlucky were our post season draws?

1. Hot Michigan team that goes on to win it all. Do we win our first round game if we play someone else?

2. A Miss St team that has since gone on to smoke Baylor and Louisville on their own courts. Are we in the NIT semifinals if we play someone else first round? Or host Miss St instead of play them on the road?

Kind of frustrating.

Nebrasketball got smoked by Wichita State a number of years ago, and the Shockers went on to win the N.I.T. that year. It's a crying shame.