Michigan vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

I still don't get why Rachel don't play before Washington

the one camera shot of RB in the 4th quarter seemed to show a face with a little frustration. i am really surprised she didn't see at least a few minutes----especially the way she has played [lately] when given the opportunity. 

Just now, Cazzie22 said:

Great defensive effort tonight.  Clearly we benefited from the bye as Michigan seemed a little slow.  Cincore was great on D and provided some timel points in the 2nd half and Morton’s steal and score was a big swing play.  Time to take down the Terps, if we can rebound.

I'm afraid it will get ugly if the refs don't call it closer than they did tonight.

1 minute ago, whoopdeedoo said:

the one camera shot of RB in the 4th quarter seemed to show a face with a little frustration. i am really surprised she didn't see at least a few minutes----especially the way she has played [lately] when given the opportunity. 

I just feel like she been playing great.  Washington must be doing something in practice we don't get to see

I actually think this is the best opportunity of the 3 to beat Maryland. We know we can play with them. Maryland has appeared to run out of gas a bit in the 2nd half of games towards the end of this year; Now they have their 2nd game in as many days (as do we but I feel like we have the better depth). Lastly I think our team knows exactly what the key to the game is and that's rebounding. Whitish referenced it in her post game, she didn't say we have to hit shots or anything like that, she said we have to beat them on the boards. Of course the difficulty of this game is already high, and if Kissinger is out again it will be difficult, but not impossible (as we proved in 2nd half at Maryland). Here's to positive thoughts!