Michigan vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Tonight we were well prepared. Mich was well scouted. Coach's defensive & offensive schemes worked...the girls bought in...looked fresh. And we played tough...no fear. This is fearless bunch. 

MIch played a game yesterday but didn't seemed to be to tired or bothered...except when we were bothering them. As said Cincore was her usual self...tough.

We looked good on the offense...fought hard for the scores. Moved the ball well. Cain was awesome....fought Thome through out the game. She looked disappointed when she fouled out. No need to...she did more than could be expected as a freshman going up against a 6-5 experienced center. Cain's play was a big reason we kept Mich at bay through out the game. 

Excellent game by our guards....they were much better than Mich's guards. 

Edited by redsteve

11 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

i still can't believe this tournament setup---timing and tv-wise. i thought these running the ship are supposed to be some of the "brightest"?........??

oh, btw i had to watch it on laptop with BTN2go. couldn't find it on midcontinent. 

Agree.  BTN leaves much to be desired.  They've been around since 2006, so not sure if we'll see much different going forward.  It was mentioned on Rivals, some Husker fans were having better luck, getting to BTN2GO, using Foxsportsgo, than going through the BTN site.  Googled it, learned Fox owns 51% of BTN.  Didn't know that.

I have BTN to go and watched every thing there which worked great.  Was able to go back and watch plays again and slow it down to really appreciate them.  I plug my computer into the big screen TV and rewatch the game again there as well.  Didn't do that last year as it was too depressing.

2 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Why isn’t The BTN2GO app downloadable on a fire stick?  Is there a downloadable app for Roku?  I watched the game last night on my smartphone and now I think I’m going blind.

I haven't done it, but reading about Foxsportsgo, it sounds like it should work through a fire stick or Roku, as long as you have BTN through your cable provider.

19 minutes ago, HUD said:

I have BTN to go and watched every thing there which worked great.  Was able to go back and watch plays again and slow it down to really appreciate them.  I plug my computer into the big screen TV and rewatch the game again there as well.  Didn't do that last year as it was too depressing.

I also watched the game through BTN2GO.  I used the pause button to sync sound and picture with Matt and Jeff.  Never considered plugging my computer into the TV. I might have to look into that.    

1 hour ago, TZAHL said:

Maybe with games on back to  days coach thought we didn’t need Rachel to beat Michigan and we’d need her in the semis so Washington was given minutes so RB has fresh knees today!  Just a thought. 

I think she needs more playing time if her knees can take it. Guessing we might see her against Maryland. I hope so anyway.