NCAA or bust.

Each year the NIT is becoming more meaningless.  The NCAA's moved from 32 to 64 teams in the 80's when there was around 200 division 1 teams, now there are 351 teams, they added just 4 teams a few years ago, there should be 96 teams. NIT is a joke now.  I say turn a bid down!  No one cares about the NIT.

Just now, Huskers/Cubs said:

Each year the NIT is becoming more meaningless.  The NCAA's moved from 32 to 64 teams in the 80's when there was around 200 division 1 teams, now there are 351 teams, they added just 4 teams a few years ago, there should be 96 teams. NIT is a joke now.  I say turn a bid down!  No one cares about the NIT.

The NIT will be good for us IF everyone is coming back.  I would tell them that they are doing work on PBA and we want all our games on the road though.

The NIT will be good for us IF we know who isn't coming back and we play guys who are coming back.

But screw it.  We are going to turn some heads in the NCAA's.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

The NIT will be good for us IF everyone is coming back.  I would tell them that they are doing work on PBA and we want all our games on the road though.

The NIT will be good for us IF we know who isn't coming back and we play guys who are coming back.

But screw it.  We are going to turn some heads in the NCAA's.

My concern is that we end up losing a Copeland and/or Palmer, which based on history is very likely.

Tough pill to swallow because this team is very talented. I would have been happy with the NIT preseason despite thinking Miles needed to make the NCAA to keep his job. I’m still holding out small hopes we receive a bid. If we don’t...we need to get back to MSG and Miles needs to recruit his ass off to keep Copeland/Palmer around. 

Just now, nustudent said:

Hope it’s wrong but just was told it was a likelihood 

Last I heard was that Miles was confident both would return.  Barring some 5th year transfers we just simply can’t lose both.  It’s the difference of being predicted to finish 13th in the Big Ten to possibly being preseason top 25 worthy. 

I think Bill Moos should wait until the roster is set before he renews Miles contract. If all underclassmen come back this team will contend, and be in the NCAA tourney next year and Miles should have his contract extended.If guys leave we could be back the the 11-15 win season.

Just now, cipsucks said:

When would the roster be set?  When did White leave, summertime?  At that time of year, maybe we can get Sadler to come back and coach here.  The knee jerk reactions fans have after a loss really piss me off.

There is no Knee jerk reaction here, just history repeating the same old story! Miles teams have earned a 4th seed twice, and have lost both times. I have followed this team for 40 plus years and I am a season ticket holder.,Just want to see this team be a consistent NCAA team. 

20 minutes ago, Huskers/Cubs said:

There is no Knee jerk reaction here, just history repeating the same old story! Miles teams have earned a 4th seed twice, and have lost both times. I have followed this team for 40 plus years and I am a season ticket holder.,Just want to see this team be a consistent NCAA team. 

Oh so this a fire Miles post?

13 minutes ago, Huskers/Cubs said:

Actually, it looks like a knee jerk reaction to me.  You can't wait til summer to see if you're gonna keep your coach.  If Moos waited until the roster was set to make a contract decision, he'd be the biggest buffoon of an AD we've ever had, maybe tied for first with Pederson. 

I've followed this team as long as you have.  Besides a 5 year run under Nee, when have we ever been a consistent NCAA team? 

Just chill.  Wait til after Selection Sunday to get all riled up.

52 minutes ago, Huskers/Cubs said:

So you want something History has no proof of.

I just want to be a consistent billionaire so I’m going to keep marrying until one strikes gold.