FBI Ramification

56 minutes ago, jayschool said:

While I don't expect Creighton to be implicated in any nefarious activity, I am deeply worried about the mental health of any and all Jayskers if that does happen. First, their football team goes belly-up, and now their basketball team is in danger. I would suggest a Kickstarter campaign to help pay for counseling.

They may have to sell a sweater vest or two, but I doubt they'll need financial assistance.

This should get interesting (reported yesterday):

Witnesses in the case will be called in the coming days, including Brian Bowen Sr., the father of Louisville's former prized recruit. . . . Bowen's father made a deal, which gives him immunity from being prosecuted. His testimony will be among the most anticipated in this trial, which is expected to last 3-4 weeks. 

However this turns out, not a good look for Creighton. Our local sports radio show, hosted by CU pxp guy - already on damage control and downplaying the whole thing. Gonna love to see how this works into their holier than thou attitude. Would think we would see CU fans calling for Coach McD's head if they practice what they preach.