Michigan (25-7) vs. Nebraska (22-9) game thread

Just now, PimpMario said:
3 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:
Most folks around the country haven’t watched this team. Unfortunately we laid a complete egg on National TV. We can pray for a miracle from the committee but nobody else is going to buy this team landing a bid now. 

All of our games were on btn. No one is watching this game

oh, someone's watching it alright. we'll be reading about it in an hour or so. as everything goes "poof". 

Just now, PimpMario said:
3 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:
Most folks around the country haven’t watched this team. Unfortunately we laid a complete egg on National TV. We can pray for a miracle from the committee but nobody else is going to buy this team landing a bid now. 

All of our games were on btn. No one is watching this game

Do most people really not have BTN? I guess I haven’t paid attention much but it seems most folks carry BTN.  Folks love March basketball in the day on a Friday. If they aren’t watching it...they are keeping tabs of the score. Of course, anyone who has a say in us getting a bid is likely watching. 

Just now, huskerbaseball13 said:

Do most people really not have BTN? I guess I haven’t paid attention much but it seems most folks carry BTN.  Folks love March basketball in the day on a Friday. If they aren’t watching it...they are keeping tabs of the score. Of course, anyone who has a say in us getting a bid is likely watching. 

BTN isn't anywhere outside the footprint without paying through the nose for it and only on satellite. I just moved back to NE from the South. Couldn't catch a game at all the last season and a half. 

We are no more on national television today than we have ever been this season.

Sadly we didn't get any games on fox or ESPN

Put yourselves in the unbiased shoes of a comittee member-:

Barring a major miracle here, there is no way in hell I'm putting this team in the tourney after watching this debacle.

We lay an egg against one of the better foes we've faced all year.  On a neutral court.  Why would I put the Huskers in just for them to do the same thing in two weeks?

obviously hoping to be more competitive. I still think if we showed up at all we might have squeaked in. they just played their way out of the tournament definitively. that's the most disappointing thing. i get that it was a lot of pressure lately and it was inevitable probably that we would crumble under it. but still....all they needed was one more good effort....erg. Nebrasketball---the program that time forgot.