Dirk Chatelain

TourneyBound

11 hours ago, DirkChatelain said:

Sidenote: I think this Friday night event in the Haymarket is going to be really cool. If anyone has any ideas on how to make even better, feel free to shoot me an email. [email protected].

This might be a tall order but Bruce Rasmussen showing up to tell us he can't tell us if we're in the tournament while winking would be great.

Otherwise I'm really hoping to make this.

Just got done reading the last part of the series. Completely captivated me, nice hearing what coach Nee has been up to since 2000...the call with him, Pike, and Chubick, made me a bit misty eyed...I really would love for Danny to be able to come back to PBA and be honored at halftime, and I bet he gets a nice ovation. And it’d be a nice change up from watching the fifth grade boys scrimmage. 

1 hour ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Just got done reading the last part of the series. Completely captivated me, nice hearing what coach Nee has been up to since 2000...the call with him, Pike, and Chubick, made me a bit misty eyed...I really would love for Danny to be able to come back to PBA and be honored at halftime, and I bet he gets a nice ovation. And it’d be a nice change up from watching the fifth grade boys scrimmage. 

But not as good as the Shim Shams. ?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

That was a good story.  I had no idea that Clifford was such a recluse.  I am glad he is back associated with basketball.  He was a very good player; and now it is time to heal any and all wounds with Nebraska.