Monday I have Friday on my Mind

cipsucks

I'll have a couple of different munchies if anyone does make it.  Not expecting a big crowd with the early afternoon tip.  But that's alright--lets me focus on the game.  :)

I see similarities with this tourney and the year we won the Big 8 tournament.  I can see Palmer or Copeland go off for 40 like Pike did against OU.  We definitely have the talent to win it all!  

On 2/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, hhcdimes said:

Not to steal your thunder here but I was thinking about making a similar thread for Barry's for Friday

I'm committing to Barry's. Will attempt  to be there around noon to eat and stay for the game.

I'll be wearing a Husker Hoops Central shirt in case you've never run into me. My name is Matt, btw.

2 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

I'm committing to Barry's. Will attempt  to be there around noon to eat and stay for the game.

I'll be wearing a Husker Hoops Central shirt in case you've never run into me. My name is Matt, btw.

Just to make sure it's you, could I get your last name and date of birth.  Oh, if it's not too much trouble, a social security number would help as well....

15 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

Good to meet ya, (sorta) my name's Ryan. Ima try to make one of these sometime soon if I can get work off, sounds fun. sucks that I got work today, otherwise I'd be there

...maybe something for the tournament? that'd be dope to get some crafts and enjoy husker hoops at a bar or something for the tourney. Maybe even if we don't make it, march madness is fun regardless (but more with Nebrasketball). tbh I think rn we have a 40-60% chance, and with michigan win we make it. Not as worried as I'd imagined I'd be right now.

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage08