Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

Just now, 49r said:

Defense.  Also Indiana can't buy a bucket right now.

Just turned over, been watching the womens BTT. Indaina and MSU went 4 overtimes. 111 to 109

I didn't think Rutgers shoots the ball well. Is Rutgers getting a lot of 2nd chance points.

1 minute ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Just turned over, been watching the womens BTT. Indaina and MSU went 4 overtimes. 111 to 109

I didn't think Rutgers shoots the ball well. Is Rutgers getting a lot of 2nd chance points.

They're doing it a variety of ways.  They're turning Indiana over, making some shots, and getting some second chance points.

1 hour ago, TimSmiles said:

all i'm saying is just because he says a bunch of nice things about us doesn't mean that's what he really thinks. i don't know the guy at all.

I understand, neither do I. Just going off what info is out there and personal opinions after hearing him talk numerous times. Hopefully he is on our side in the room but who knows for sure.

1 minute ago, TimSmiles said:

all i'm saying is just because he says a bunch of nice things about us doesn't mean that's what he really thinks. i don't know the guy at all.

I don't think one rises to the position he holds without demonstrating at least a modicum of credibility...and I'm pretty SURE he's not playing a long con to become the selection committee chair just so he could have an (admittedly outside) shot at screwing NU over.  Just saying, not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy against the Huskers...

5 minutes ago, 49r said:

I don't think one rises to the position he holds without demonstrating at least a modicum of credibility...and I'm pretty SURE he's not playing a long con to become the selection committee chair just so he could have an (admittedly outside) shot at screwing NU over.  Just saying, not everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy against the Huskers...

i'm not saying it is a conspiracy. i just don't get why people think he'll help us when he has just as much motivation to not help us. i'm skeptical is all.

1 minute ago, TimSmiles said:

i'm not saying it is a conspiracy. i just don't get why people think he'll help us when he has just as much motivation to not help us. i'm skeptical is all.

People think this because he has said as much.  A man in that position probably wouldn't just say something he doesn't believe to appease someone.  However, you could be right, he might not vouch for us.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

People think this because he has said as much.  A man in that position probably wouldn't just say something he doesn't believe to appease someone.  However, you could be right, he might not vouch for us.

If we're leaving our fate in his hands then we deserve the NIT.  What we need to do is beat Michigan and remove doubt from that room.

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

i'm aware, but you think he'd go on local radio and trash nebraska basketball? probably not