Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

2 hours ago, TimSmiles said:

why would the AD of our rival push for us to make the tournament?

He's seen us play in person 3 times, and predicted we would beat Kansas. I doubt any other committee members have seen us play (other than on tape) and politicking for your rival makes him seem especially fair minded. Plus, it's just the decent Midwestern thing to do...

A little OT, but It really bothers me they are using the Spalding TF-2000 ball or whatever it is. Why not use the wilson ball that used is in the NCAA tournament? I don't think any big ten team uses that spalding ball during the season. If you have ever shot one of those they have a lot different feel than the Wilson,Nike or even adidas balls. I think this actually plays a huge role. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Agsker said:

A little OT, but It really bothers me they are using the Spalding TF-2000 ball or whatever it is. Why not use the wilson ball that used is in the NCAA tournament? I don't think any big ten team uses that spalding ball during the season. If you have ever shot one of those they have a lot different feel than the Wilson,Nike or even adidas balls. I think this actually plays a huge role. Just my 2 cents

Well if that is why Michigan shot bad, lets hope the ball type has the same effect tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Agsker said:

I like the Spalding better than any of the others balls made. But like you say thats just me.

4 hours ago, colhusker said:

For same reason Jaysker fans want us to cheer for them.

i don't cheer for them. the better they get, the less likely it is we become the top program in the state.

4 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Have you not listened to him when he was interviewed on all those radio programs?  Honestly he sounds like our biggest asset right now.  He will push for us because he thinks we are deserving.  When it comes to decisions like that, the rival thing goes out the window.  Besides, us getting in makes his school look better anyways.

if i was rasmussen, i would constantly be saying nice things about Nebraska but then behind closed doors i would do everything to keep us out of the tourney.

imagine if rasmussen got us in and then we made a final 4 run and became the top program in the state. creighton fans would hate him.