Big Ten Tournament

HuskerFever

3 minutes ago, ZAYWHAT! said:

So last time we played Michigan , Wagner only scored 2 points or something like that.   I think it was one of roby’s first games starting and Wagner was shut out practically.   What do you think Michigan is going to try amd do differently tomorrow?

Shoot better from the 3 and not allow us to attack the rim. If we are settling for 3s it’s gonna be a long afternoon.

36 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Another Big 10 masterpiece is that there will be 3 Top 15 teams in action tomorrow along with schools that feature the name Wisconsin, Nebraska, and probably Indiana.  And not a single game will be on national television.  

This is an all around failure.

Yes. This.

And it certainly didn't help, their incredibly transparent PR attempts. If you follow BTN OR B1G on the gram, it was an endless deluge. Lol 

I've heard report that they're never going back to a crazy stunt like this again anytime soon. Probably back in Chicago or Indy next couple years at least. 

Just now, HolyBobpilgrimage08 said:

Yes. This.

And it certainly didn't help, their incredibly transparent PR attempts. If you follow BTN OR B1G on the gram, it was an endless deluge. Lol 

I've heard report that they're never going back to a crazy stunt like this again anytime soon. Probably back in Chicago or Indy next couple years at least. 

I saw multiple media members tweeting about how they went to their hotel, out to eat, etc, and asked for the BTN to be turned on.... only to get told that they don't have that channel.  But hey.... Footprint I guess.