Nothing Really Matters

HuskerFever

It's crunch time. We are currently in a 3-5 game season right now. Forget RPI. Forget the previous wins and losses. Nothing really matters. Sure, we can get some help from the bubble teams, but we really do control our postseason futures. And no, that's not including the "just win the Big Ten tournament."

This season consists only of home and neutral games. You can either do your part to support the team or curl up into a ball and point fingers.

The season starts tomorrow.

Carry on, carry on.

tumblr_n43789wKuu1t4kao5o1_500.gif

Since we're doing the Queen thing, I've posted this video before, (which ones haven't I), the Huskers are now in a do-or-die situation.  Not necessarily a bad thing.  You need pressure to turn coal into diamonds.  You need pressure to make really tasty canned beef.  High pressure systems make for sunny skies.  Things look good for the Huskers.  GBR!

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Basically, it's put up or shut up for this year's squad on the home stretch. I think the fans can help the fellas attain their goal of finishing strong at home: show up & get into the games. Let's do this!

Image result for Let's do this! gif

karen gillan first Who appearance as the girl who waited? oh my....that's a rec. that's many recs. 

Believe it or not, our worst case scenario leaves us with only 3 more games remaining this season. It's so hard to believe it's late February. I truly hope we have all been able to enjoy and appreciate this season. We're not only fighting for an NCAA tournament bid on Sunday, but we're fighting for a memorable season, the start of many more entertaining Februaries, the rise in expectations, the continuing fun culture of the bench mob, and national prowess. I've had such a great time rooting for these guys and it's certainly been an entertaining one. Let's do our parts and send these seniors out strong and maybe they'll be able to come back with a couple of NCAA tournament wins under their belts. Go. Big. Red.