Randy York article on Cincore and Woody...

whoopdeedoo

39 minutes ago, redsteve said:

They're both real well spoken and intelligent. It will be no surprise that both do well at coaching. 

Maybe an assistant position here some day as they continue their career?

I have been told that Woody doesn't want to do any coaching at Nebraska until all of the current players have left.

That reads bad bugs and leaves out some key facts.   She is hoping to coach and not GA since she will already have her masters.  I am guessing she realizes switching from teammate to coach with friends might be unusual and better to wait til friends cycle out. I am quite possitive she would LOVE to coach at neb someday on coach Williams staff and that she loves all of her current teammates. 

Edited by kansashusker

That reads bad bugs and leaves out some key facts.   She is hoping to coach and not GA since she will already have her masters.  I am guessing she realizes switching from teammate to coach with friends might be unusual and better to wait til friends cycle out. I am quite possitive she would LOVE to coach at neb someday on coach Williams staff and that she loves all of her current teammates. 

You said what I was told, But I didn't do well in writing it.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, kansashusker said:

Besides, I think most kids that enter the coaching ranks want to get as broad a set of experiences as possible.  She's now played for two different college coaches with proven success.  Go work for a third.  Learn from as many different, quality coaches as possible because you'll pick different things up at all stops, not just what to do but maybe see some things not to do.

Makes perfect sense.  And good luck to her.