Colorado State Opening

Cowboy Kermit

12 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

I wouldn't want to stick around for that fanbase either. Seems like not only an upgrade in the job, but an upgrade in the fanbase.

I give it a D+

11 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Drake... Views.

15 hours ago, NebrasketballJake said:

Surprises me to see Niko bolt to Fort Collins after only one year. Thought he was laying a good foundation for Drake to do well in the Valley. Interested in wear Ali ends up as well. 

Drake was probably paying him somewhere around 200-400k.  He's probably going to make $900k+ at Colorado St in a better conference with more resources and a place he's already been.

In Des Moines (generally) Drake is an afterthought or the very little brother of both Iowa and Iowa State.  Then add Northern Iowa to the mix and the fan base is small and feel very disrespected.  I lived in Des Moines for a handful of years and went to a number of Drake games...and this was when they were very good.  Iowa was also good at that time (Ronnie Lester, et al) and that is all the city could talk about.  So I sort of know where the fans are coming from.

2 hours ago, 49r said:

Yeah I agree.

I remember seeing somewhere in the past that his girlfriend plays basketball at St. Mary's and Considering most of his tweets have been location tagged in California one could assume he's out there visiting the lady friend, and probably working out with some other Aussies at St. Mary's, but yeah, my guess is he'll wind up in the NBL back home. I just find it odd that there hasn't been an official release of any kind about Jack's departure. Just the little write up from Robin a week or so ago. 

4 hours ago, NebrasketballJake said:

I remember seeing somewhere in the past that his girlfriend plays basketball at St. Mary's and Considering most of his tweets have been location tagged in California one could assume he's out there visiting the lady friend, and probably working out with some other Aussies at St. Mary's, but yeah, my guess is he'll wind up in the NBL back home. I just find it odd that there hasn't been an official release of any kind about Jack's departure. Just the little write up from Robin a week or so ago. 

Had to wait for everyone to get back from Spring Break it would seem

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I thought it would be too mean to burn Colorado St about the Larry Eustachy Era and his pattern of player abuse on twitter so here seems like a good spot.

I can't access this post here...where's it from?