Release the memo

cipsucks

First of all, let me say whoever put together the B1G basketball schedule should be either spayed or neutered.  You should never be allowed to reproduce.  This 8 day break between games is torturing.

With all the talk the last few days about a certain memo being released, it got me thinking of Husker Hoops.  What situations, positive or negative, would you like to see a memo released of what really happened?

I would like to know the conversations, before and after the 1996 walkout, Bernard Garner and Tyronn Lue had with their teammates that left the team.

9 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

First of all, let me say whoever put together the B1G basketball schedule should be either spayed or neutered.  You should never be allowed to reproduce.  This 8 day break between games is torturing.

With all the talk the last few days about a certain memo being released, it got me thinking of Husker Hoops.  What situations, positive or negative, would you like to see a memo released of what really happened?

I would like to know the conversations, before and after the 1996 walkout, Bernard Garner and Tyronn Lue had with their teammates that left the team.

The same could be said about the TV schedule of the womens games. they are made out before the games start. So tomorrow the Maryland vs. Nebraska game will not bo on BTN because of this assinine rule.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

The same could be said about the TV schedule of the womens games. they are made out before the games start. So tomorrow the Maryland vs. Nebraska game will not be on BTN because of this assinine rule.

Here's the Scandal.  Whoever wins this game will be in First Place in B1G Standings; And It's Not Even on TV!   :Confused:

9 minutes ago, wordyginters said:

NU Memos:  Did Danny Nee's wife really have a dalliance with latin lothario Jose Ramos?  Is it true that Barry Collier would often take short naps during halftime?  

Take your pick. Collier took naps during halftime, Doc took naps during tipoffs, and Miles takes naps during late 2nd half timeouts. :lol: