The Media Thread

Bugeaters1

• 2 weeks later...

yes, it's the men's NCAA.......but, holy crap!!! did anyone else catch this? gotta watch the video.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

5 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

yes, it's the men's NCAA.......but, holy crap!!! did anyone else catch this?

Have you seen how the floor is laid for husker games at the PBA?  Wasn't this floor laid in a similar fashion?  Many arena's are the same or very similar.

6 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Have you seen how the floor is laid for husker games at the PBA?  Wasn't this floor laid in a similar fashion?  Many arena's are the same or very similar.

not sure.......however, this was a raised floor.

i just saw another tweet someone sent to Jim Weber and stated it's "natural" for this floor to do this. just looks bad in slo-mo. 😳 sure looks wonky to me.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

4 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

not sure.......however, this was a raised floor.

i just saw another tweet someone sent to Jim Weber and stated it's "natural" for this floor to do this. just looks bad in slo-mo. 😳 sure looks wonky to me.

Yeah it did look "strange" last night when they slowed it down.  That injury certainly played a role in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, whoopdeedoo said:

it's that time of year.................the article everyone is waiting for! 😂

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33655740/women-college-basketball-way-too-early-top-25-2022-23

huskers sit at #20

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33842480/women-college-basketball-way-too-early-top-25-2022-23

an update to the top 25...

huskers drop to #24

i would have put ohio state to finish above indiana, however, i like indiana picking up the transfers scalia from minny and parish from oregon. i still don't think it will be enough to catch iowa, though. i see iowa finishing #1 with indiana #2. osu, maryland, and michigan fight for the next 3 spots.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 months later...

I love watching my niece play basketball in omaha. She is only 6th grade in this video 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0GRkRruzBdMynknaGdZPguoCwpnbUcCryxvm3QECCzthsMpS67qiDks5tBCLHKExsl&id=501215707&sfnsn=mo&extid=a&mibextid=ep151t

Edited by KarlHessEatMy....

• 1 month later...